The Joe Andruzzi Foundation has once again teamed-up with Empower Retirement to tackle cancer’s impact on the football field this season through our Goal Line Giving campaign!
For every point New England scores during the 2018 regular season, Empower Retirement will donate $50 towards the Joe Andruzzi Foundation’s mission of providing financial assistance to cancer patients and families – helping them focus on recovery, not bills.
That means New England points scored on the football field will have even greater meaning this year – allowing the Joe Andruzzi Foundation to potentially support families in numerous ways, such as:
- Touchdown (6 points = $300) – assisting with a patient’s car/automotive payment
- Field Goal (3 points = $150) – cost of a patient’s monthly gas bill
- Safety/2 Pt. Conversion (2 points = $100) – helping the Foundation assist with a patient’s phone bill
- Extra Point (1 point = $50) – helping with a patient’s electric bill
Throughout the season, JAF and Empower will also work together to raise awareness for the Foundation’s mission in an effort to drive donations and greater visibility for the needs of families coping with the financial distress cancer causes.
New England football fans will also be able to follow along with the Foundation’s social channels using the #GoalLineGiving hashtag all season long to check in with the updated campaign fundraising scoreboard.
“The Joe Andruzzi Foundation is committed to doing some outstanding work in support of families who need help during difficult times. We are proud to support those efforts and to help raise awareness of the Foundation’s mission. Every time New England scores this season we’ll have even more reason to celebrate.”
– Edmund F. Murphy III, President, Empower Retirement