Champions Circle is designed to recognize exceptional businesses who want to play a key role in emotionally and financially supporting New England cancer patients and their families through their cancer journeys. JAF’s new giving society is focused on highlighting businesses and business leaders who commit to making an impact locally with their annual gift to JAF.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the program.
What are the benefits to my business?
As a member of Champions Circle, you join like-minded business leaders who share a commitment in supporting cancer patients with impact at a local level. In return, you and your business will be recognized and promoted through social media and other channels. Consumers often make decisions with their hearts as well as their heads and we want your business to do well, by doing good. Please see all giving levels and benefits listed below.
How will my support of JAF’s Champions Circle be recognized?
Your support and participation in JAF’s Champions Circle will be recognized with a variety of benefits, ranging from social media posts to business spotlights in our newsletters.
Additionally, if you decide to join Champions Circle, you will be invited to our Champions Circle Appreciation Night being held at Cross Insurance Pavilion and Business center inside Gillette Stadium on October 24, 2017.
How do I join?
To join JAF’s Champions Circle please visit bit.ly/champscircle or contact Meaghan Peters, JAF Annual Giving Manager, at email@example.com or 508-261-0630.
Champions Circle Giving Levels and Benefits
$500 | FAN
• Invitation to Champions Circle Appreciation Night
• Recognition on a special Champions Circle page on the JAF website
• Personalized Champions Circle certificate signed by Joe Andruzzi for display in your home or office
$1,000 | TEAMMATE
• All the benefits of Fan level, plus:
• Additional Champions Circle Appreciation Night attendee
• Champions Circle member email signature logo
$1,500 | TEAM CAPTAIN
• All the benefits of Teammate level, plus:
• Two (2) Champions Circle signature merchandise items
• Mention and tag on JAF social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) that reach more than 15,000 followers
$2,500 | MVP
• All the benefits of Team Captain level, plus:
• Commemorative award presented at 2017 Champions Circle Appreciation Night held at Gillette Stadium
• Business Spotlight in one (1) monthly e-newsletter
Membership in the Champions Circle giving society is based on unrestricted gifts facilitated by or on behalf of a business/business owner. Inclusion in the Champions Circle begins when a business makes a qualifying gift in this fiscal year. Benefits end on December 31, 2017.