Audio Video Intelligence
Matthew Baird--Providence Equity
Barrows Insurance Agency, Inc.
Casale's Autobody, Inc.
Compassionate Care ALS
Conquer Cancer Coalition of Mass., Inc.
Dimeo Construction Company
Mike Stratton-Rackspace, Inc.
Miller Chiropractic Offices, P.C.
Miller Construction Company
Pediatric Dental Center of Mansfield, P.C.
Placelift- Anne Furey Interiors
Saul and Susan Kaplan
Shawn Day-TPx Communications
The Sage School
The Woerdeman Financial Group at Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
Utility Contractors Association of New England, Inc.
Vintage Graphic Solutions, Inc.
Blue Front Technology Group
Castaway Technologies, LLC
Citrin Cooperative & Company, LLP
Stephen and Brenda Lyons
David and Samanda Morales
Middlesex Hospital Cancer Center
South Shore Health System Foundation
Steward Health Care Systems, LLC
Stuart A. Liss DMD
TEAM CAPTAIN Members
Hillview Auto Body
Infinity Family Care
Live Nation-Xfinity Center
Law Office of Randy J. Spencer, LLC
Behavioral Concepts, Inc.
Bestgen Wealth Management, LLC
Gary and Dayna Heaslip
One Stop Painting & Renovating, Inc.
Join our Huddle and Become a Champion for Cancer Patients in New England!
The Joe Andruzzi Foundation’s (JAF) giving society, Champions Circle, recognizes exceptional businesses who want to play a key role in emotionally and financially supporting New England cancer patients and their families. Champions Circle is focused on highlighting businesses and business leaders who commit to making an impact locally with their annual gift to JAF.
What are the benefits to my business?
As a member of Champions Circle, you join like-minded business leaders who share a commitment in supporting cancer patients with impact at a local level. In return, you and your business will be recognized and promoted through various channels. Consumers often make decisions with their hearts as well as their heads and we want your business to do well, by doing good.
How will my support of JAF’s Champions Circle be recognized?
Your support and participation in JAF’s Champions Circle will be recognized with a variety of benefits, ranging from website placement to business spotlights in our newsletters.
How do I join?
Champions Circle membership is based on unrestricted gifts facilitated by, or on behalf of, a business/business owner or individual. To join JAF’s Champions Circle please visit bit.ly/champscircle or contact Meaghan Peters, JAF Annual Giving Manager, at email@example.com or 508-261-0630.
Champions Circle Giving Levels and Benefits
$500 | FAN
- Personalized Champions Circle certificate signed by Joe Andruzzi for display in your home or office
- Champions Circle member email signature logo
- Will receive all JAF e-newsletters, invitations, and be included in the Champions Circle directory
- Invitation to Champions Circle Appreciation Night
$1,000 | TEAMMATE
- All the benefits of Fan level, plus:
- Champions Circle signature merchandise item
$1,500 | TEAM CAPTAIN
- All the benefits of Teammate level, plus:
- Two (2) Champions Circle signature merchandise items
- Registration discounts at select JAF events (10% off tickets/sponsorship opportunity. Max value of discount: $100)
$2,500 | MVP
- All the benefits of Team Captain level, plus:
- Commemorative award presented at Champions Circle Appreciation Night
- Business Spotlight Q&A in an upcoming JAF e-newsletter