Join our huddle and become a champion for cancer patients in New England!
The Joe Andruzzi Foundation’s (JAF) giving society, Champions Circle, recognizes exceptional businesses who want to play a key role in financially supporting New England cancer patients and their families. Champions Circle is focused on highlighting businesses and business leaders who commit to making an impact locally with their annual gift to JAF.
What are the benefits to my business?
As a member of Champions Circle, you join like-minded business leaders who share a commitment in supporting cancer patients with impact at a local level. In return, you and your business will be recognized and promoted through various channels. Consumers often make decisions with their hearts as well as their heads and we want your business to do well, by doing good.
How will my support of JAF’s Champions Circle be recognized?
Your support and participation in JAF’s Champions Circle will be recognized with a variety of benefits, ranging from website placement to business spotlights in our newsletters.
How do I join?
Champions Circle membership is based on unrestricted gifts facilitated by, or on behalf of, a business/business owner or individual. To join JAF’s Champions Circle online click the button below, or contact Meaghan Peters, JAF Annual Giving Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-261-0630.
Champions Circle Giving Levels and Benefits
$2,500 | MVP
- All the benefits of Team Captain level, plus:
- Commemorative award presented at Champions Circle Appreciation Night
- Business Spotlight Q&A in an upcoming JAF e-newsletter
$1,500 | TEAM CAPTAIN
- All the benefits of Teammate level, plus:
- Two (2) Champions Circle signature merchandise items
$1,000 | TEAMMATE
- All the benefits of Fan level, plus:
- Champions Circle signature merchandise item
$500 | FAN
- Personalized Champions Circle certificate signed by Joe Andruzzi for display in your home or office
- Champions Circle member email signature logo
- Will receive all JAF e-newsletters, invitations, and be included in the Champions Circle directory
- Invitation to Champions Circle Appreciation Night