We’re excited to welcome our attendees and sponsors to the beautiful Black Rock Country Club for a day of golf to benefit the Joe Andruzzi Foundation.
We ask that golfers and attendees please review the event information and other details provided below prior to the tournament.
- Arrival at Black Rock Country Club: Please use 155 Ward Street, Hingham, MA for your GPS. If entering “Black Rock Country Club”, you may find yourself at an alternate gate and will be redirected to the Ward Street gated entrance.
- Registration: Breakfast and registration opens at 8:00 am. Upon arrival, you will be directed to pull up to the bag drop. When finished, you may park your car and proceed to check-in located in the clubhouse. Celebrity Guests please check in at the clubhouse with Samantha Baglioni of Blue Sky Sports & Entertainment.
- Golf format: Golfers will play a “scramble” format – foursomes will tee off, then choose the best of the group’s shots for the next shot. All golfers then play the second shot from that location, and again choose the best shot. This process is continued until the ball is holed.
- Golf carts: Golf carts will be lined up outside the pro shop, near to the flagpole. Club staff will assist guests in finding their carts.
- Dress Code: Pants/slacks or Bermuda style shorts, no more than 3” above the knee. Cargo shorts and jeans/denim are prohibited. Only spike-less shoes are permitted on the golf course.
o Men – Collared shirts or mock turtlenecks tucked into slacks or shorts. Hats should be worn with bill forward and removed in the clubhouse.
o Women – Shirts with sleeves and collars, round neck shirt with sleeves and sleeveless shirts with collars are appropriate.
- COVID Protocols: There are no restrictions at the club this year. Masks are NOT required. We respect individual decisions to wear a mask and ask that all guests respect one another on their choices to mask or not to mask. Should a guest feel ill or have a confirmed/suspected exposure to COVID-19, we ask that you not attend.
- Cocktail reception: The cocktail reception will be held upstairs in the clubhouse grill room and adjacent deck. We ask all guests to join Jen and Joe for appetizers, open bar, and dinner stations, and a short program upon finishing play. Seating will be available for everyone.
- Silent Auction and Appeal: JAF welcomes the return of our silent auction! Some super items and experiences will be on display in the grill room throughout the day. All bidding will be done through your mobile phone. Volunteers will be available at registration to help you create your account so you can participate. There is no live auction this year, instead Joe is asking guests to consider raising the paddle during our appeal for JAF’s new Food Security Program.
On behalf of Joe, Jen, and everyone at JAF, thank you for joining us!
We are extremely confident that all our sponsors and guests will experience a premier golfing event in support of JAF and the patients and families we support.
Questions? Please contact Danielle Fish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-513-2848