Are you a Qualified or Invitational Runner?
Run the 2020 Boston Marathon® with Team JAF and become part of a community of dedicated and inspired athletes committed to raising funds to help provide assistance to patients of all ages throughout New England who are experiencing financial barriers as a result of a cancer diagnosis.
As a proud partner of the 2020 John Hancock Non-Profit Marathon Program, Team JAF is currently recruiting charity runners, as well as those receiving entries through qualification or outside invitations. All fundraising by Team JAF runners directly supports the Foundation’s mission.
- Please click the red “Apply” button on this page
- Commit to fundraising $2,000
All Team JAF Boston Marathon Athletes Receive:
- Invitation to Team JAF Marathon events: Kick-off Celebration, Pre-Race Team Pasta Dinner and Marathon Day Watch Party
- Team JAF swag and race singlet
- Personalized fundraising page
- Fundraising support and guidance
- Weekly correspondence from the Foundation – including inspirational communication about our mission and the patients/families we serve
- Access to a private Team JAF Facebook page (for corresponding with other team members and JAF Staff)
- Access to an experienced Boston Marathon running coach and community (CharityTeams)
- Training plans
- Organized weekly group long runs on the Boston Marathon course
- Organized weekly hill workouts in Boston
- Weekly correspondence with nutrition advice, injury prevention and training tips and tricks
- Access to a community of Boston Marathon veteran runners
- Private bus to the start on race day
- Assistance with Marathon weekend logistics
For any questions or additional information, please contact Gillian O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org.