Get your sneakers ready for Sunday, August 16, 2020!
JAF is looking for 50 determined and dedicated athletes who want to be part of Team JAF and participate in the 48th running of the New Balance Falmouth Road Race on scenic Cape Cod.
It doesn’t matter if you are a first-time runner or a seasoned athlete – we want everyone to apply! The only qualification is that runners must be willing to raise funds and create awareness for JAF, as we help families across New England impacted by the cost of cancer.
Team JAF runners will receive:
- Race entry fee covered by JAF (Charity bibs only)
- Opportunity to win fundraising incentives
- Personalized fundraising page, along with fundraising support and guidance
- Access to private Team JAF Facebook page and training plan
- Team JAF race day shirt
- Weekly correspondence from the Foundation – including inspirational communication about our mission and the patients/families we serve
- Amazing cheerleaders throughout the course on the day of the race!
- Invitation to Team JAF post-race party!
It’s easy to become part of Team JAF – just follow these steps:
- Click the Apply Now button
- Pay the $35 application fee (If you’re accepted, this amount will be added to your fundraising page.)
- Commit to fundraising the required minimums:
- Charity bib = $1,250
- Invitational bib = $500 (An invitational bib is a race entry secured by the runner themselves by either entering the New Balance Falmouth Road Race lottery or another source.)
For any questions or additional information, please contact Gillian O’Brien at email@example.com.