Run the 2022 Boston Marathon® with Team JAF and become part of a community of dedicated and inspired athletes committed to raising funds to help provide assistance to patients of all ages throughout New England who are experiencing financial barriers as a result of a cancer diagnosis.
The Joe Andruzzi Foundation (JAF) is proud to be an official Partner of John Hancock in the Marathon Non-Profit Program. The Non-Profit Program provides over 1000 Boston Marathon bibs to select non-profit organizations throughout the community. The John Hancock Marathon Non-Profit Program provides organizations with a significant fundraising opportunity and JAF is so grateful to once again be one of their chosen charities!
Team JAF is currently recruiting charity runners and those who received entries through qualification or outside invitations 2022 Boston Marathon. All fundraising by Team JAF runners directly supports the Foundation’s mission.
- Charity Number – Pledge to raise a minimum of $10,000
- Qualified and Invitational Runner – Pledge to exceed $2,000
Before applying, please review our team’s Terms & Conditions here.
All Team JAF Boston Marathon athletes will receive:
- Ability to run the in-person Boston Marathon race on Monday, April 18, 2022
- Invitation to attend Team JAF Marathon events (providing COVID guidelines) – TBD
- Personalized fundraising page
- Fundraising support and guidance
- Weekly correspondence from the Foundation – including inspirational communication about our mission and the patients/families we serve
- Access to a private Team JAF Facebook page – for corresponding with other team members and JAF Staff
- Access to an experienced Boston Marathon running coach and community (CharityTeams)
- Training plans
- Organized weekly group long runs on the Boston Marathon course (providing COVID guidelines)
- Weekly correspondence with nutrition advice, injury prevention and training tips and tricks
- Access to a community of Boston Marathon veterans
- Assistance with Marathon weekend logistics
- Team JAF Race singlet
- Additional Team JAF swag
Please note: The Joe Andruzzi Foundation will observe all the health and safety regulations and protocols set forth by the race directors and the commonwealth of Massachusetts.
For questions, please contact Gillian O’Brien, JAF’s Senior Manager of Events, at email@example.com.