Participate in the 10th running of the BankNewport 10 Miler as a member of Team JAF!
Taking place in Newport, RI, the BankNewport 10 Miler highlights the best that Newport, the City by the Sea, has to offer. Water stops are located approximately every two miles, and the course has a total elevation gain of approximately 350 feet over rolling hills.
JAF is currently recruiting 10 athletes of all abilities touched by cancer who are dedicated to fundraising for and representing JAF while participating in the beautiful and scenic 10-mile race.
All funds raised by our Team JAF athletes will directly support the Foundation’s mission of providing help, hope, and a reason to smile, for New England cancer patients and their families. Team JAF athletes play a critical role in raising funds and creating awareness for JAF to address the hidden cost of cancer that is impacting families across New England.
Charity Entry: Pledge to raise a minimum of $500
Own Entry (registered/accepted through Newport 10 miler registration site): Pledge to raise a minimum of $250
Before applying, please review our team’s Terms & Conditions – Here
All Team JAF athletes – will receive the following:
- Paid Registration Fee (charity entry only)
- Personalized fundraising page, along with fundraising support and guidance
- Opportunity to win fundraising incentives
- Access to private Team JAF Facebook page
- Training guidance/plan
- Team JAF race day shirt
- Weekly correspondence from the Foundation – including inspirational communication about our mission and the patients/families we serve
And of course, the most amazing JAF cheerleaders leading up to and on your race day!