The Joe Andruzzi Foundation is partnering with NRG Lab in Franklin, MA for a 2-hour outdoor “Team JAF Spin-A-Thon” Fundraiser on Saturday, September 26, at 7:30 AM.
We are looking for local charity spinners to join us as we saddle up for a socially distanced morning of cycling, fun, and music (featuring a live DJ)! The theme for this event is “New England Sports Teams” so dress in your favorite hometown gear and join us for a blockbuster event where all funds raised will support JAF’s mission to provide financial assistance to the New England cancer patients and families we serve.
JAF understands that crucial living expenses are not put on hold because of a diagnosis, and JAF’s Financial Assistance Program specifically targets patients who are struggling to make ends meet, particularly now during COVID-19. By participating in the 2020 “Team JAF Spin-a-Thon” Fundraiser Powered by NRG Lab Franklin, individual athletes of all abilities can help JAF in our efforts to support cancer patients and their families by committing themselves to raising awareness and critical funding.
Health & Safety
JAF and NRG Lab Franklin are committed to the safety and health of our supporters and staff during the pandemic. This event will observe all regulations in effect on that date as set forth by the Commonwealth and the Foundation’s protocols. We ask for the cooperation and understanding of all participants.
All participants will be required to wear a mask when not cycling on a spin bike. The spin bikes will be stationed six feet apart from one another so that athletes can safely cycle outside without their masks during the actual Spin-A-thon event.
Ways to Participate
- Individual Cycler – $25 registration fee ($250 fundraising minimum)
- Duo Cycler * – $50 registration fee ($250 fundraising minimum together)
- Individual “Business Cycler” – $350 registration fee (with option to fundraise more)
- Duo “Business Cyclers” ** – $350 registration fee (with option to fundraise more)
*Please note: Registration fees will be applied to participants fundraising page to kick off their fundraising campaign
**Duos will be accepted on a first come first serve basis to allow us to comply with the capacity regulations in effect set forth by the Commonwealth.
Team JAF Registered Athletes Receive
- Registration fee added to their fundraising page
- JAF goody bag
- Customized fundraising page, along with fundraising support and guidance
- Weekly correspondence from the Foundation – including inspirational communications about our mission and the patients/families we serve
- Opportunity to win Team JAF fundraising incentives (based upon individual fundraising)
Business Cyclers Receive All of the Above, Plus…
- Opportunity to add branded item into athlete swag bag
- Logo included in on-site event signage
- Business listed in post event thank you communication
Registration: 7:00 – 7:30 AM
Spin-A-Thon: 7:30 – 9:30 AM