Join us for the Team JAF Virtual 5K Walk/Run: Halloween Edition!
We are excited to team up with Charge Running for the second time this year to provide a live virtual race experience allowing participants from all over the country to run or walk together in REAL TIME!
Registration is easy and all you need to participate is a smartphone and earbuds to listen in to our DJ and Coach to keep you motivated! Where you choose to walk/run is up to you – outside, inside, or even on your treadmill!
Just to make sure everyone is getting in the Halloween spirit, we have added a contest to this event! That’s right… start thinking of your costume because JAF will be awarding a prize to the best individual and group costumes!
Net proceeds from this event will support JAF’s mission to provide financial assistance to the New England cancer patients and families we serve.
The Joe Andruzzi Foundation recognizes that the health and economic issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic continue to hit cancer patients the hardest, as they already faced financial and medical hardships before this began. By participating in the Team JAF Virtual 5K as a Team JAF Athlete, proceeds from your registration fee will help ensure that families fighting cancer stay in their homes, keep their lights on, and their cars on the road to get to their medical appointments.
It’s easy to participate – just follow these simple steps:
- Click the “Register Now” button on this page and choose your registration type
- $25 – General Registration (Includes participation in the race and a virtual race bib emailed)
- $40 – Premier Pack (Includes participation in the race, *printed virtual race bib, Team JAF neck gaiter*)
- $125 – Family Pack (Include participation for 4, 4 printed virtual race bib*, 2 Team JAF neck gaiter*)
- Ten (10) days out from the race, you will be directed to download the Charge Running app on your mobile phone (This is a free app – downloading details will be provided)
Registration will be open until 8:30 AM (EST) on October 24. Unable to run LIVE with us on October 24 at 9:00AM EST? Register today and you will be provided with an access code to tune into this exact race at later date via the “OnDemand” page in the Charge Running app.
*Those registering for the Premier Pack or Family Pack: to be guaranteed a printed race bib and neck gaiter before race day, you must register before October 16, 2020, at 11:59 PM. Those registering after the deadline will receive a race bib via email and the neck gaiter post-race.
For any questions or additional information, please contact Gillian O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org.