Team up with JAF as we play it forward and bring on the next 10!
The Joe Andruzzi Foundation is excited to celebrate our 11th Annual Gala, which will be held at Gillette Stadium’s Putnam Club West on Thursday, November 15, 2018, presented by J.Derenzo Companies!
Through ten years, the gala has raised more than $6,000,000 in support of the Foundation’s mission of alleviating the financial distress a cancer diagnosis can cause in the lives of New England patients and families.
It will take teamwork to make this a record-setting event in November, so be sure to join us!
The evening, hosted by Bob Socci, voice of the New England Patriots Radio Play-By-Play, includes the opportunity to:
- Mingle with athletes, celebrities and honorees
- Bid big in our super silent and live auction with auctioneer John Terrio
- Hear inspiring stories
- Savor a three-course dinner complete with signature cocktails
- Honor 2018 (Up)Beat Award Recipients, Nate and Lexi Solder
- Enjoy live entertainment and a festive after party
Get your tickets by clicking on the “Buy Tickets” link now!
For more information, including event details and sponsorship opportunities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.