The Joe Andruzzi Foundation is excited to be a part of the ASICS Falmouth Road Race Numbers for Nonprofits Program for the 49th running of the 7-mile race. The At-Home (virtual component) of the race will be held August 7 – 14, 2021, while the reduced capacity, in-person race is tentatively scheduled for August 15, 2021.
The ASICS Falmouth Road Race organizers anticipate a hybrid in-person/virtual event due to COVID-19 but cannot guarantee that athletes will be running in-person in Falmouth on August 15.
JAF is currently recruiting runners and walkers of all abilities to participate as a member of Team JAF for the At-Home Edition of the ASICS Falmouth Road Race. If the Town of Falmouth allows, we anticipate granting the top 30% of our charity bib fundraisers a Falmouth in-person entry*. Race organizers will have more information on the race format in the coming weeks and months.
By applying to Team JAF you commit to the following:
- Charity Entry:
- $800 fundraising minimum.
- $2,500 fundraising minimum to be considered for in-person event (Falmouth, MA) – applicable to runners only.
- Own Entry (registered/accepted through Falmouth Road Race site):
- $500 fundraising minimum.
All Team JAF athletes – walkers and runners – will receive the following:
- Paid Falmouth Road Race Registration Fee (charity entry only).
- Opportunity to participate in some version of an in-person run whether it be in Falmouth or JAF’s own “Falmouth North” run/walk.
- Personalized fundraising page, along with fundraising support and guidance.
- Opportunity to win fundraising incentives.
- Access to private Team JAF Facebook page, team calls/video chats.
- Training guidance/plan.
- Team JAF race day shirt.
- Weekly correspondence from the Foundation – including inspirational communication about our mission and the patients/families we serve…
… and of course, the most amazing JAF cheerleaders leading up to and on your race day!
*As stated above, if the Town of Falmouth allows an in-person race to occur, JAF will allocate our in-person entries to the top 30% of our charity bib fundraisers. To be considered, participants must raise a minimum of $2,500. In the chance there is a tie in fundraising, runners who have tied will be entered into a drawing. Please note, walkers and Falmouth Road Race Lottery Entries are not eligible for a JAF Falmouth in-person race entry.
Before filling out our application, please review our Terms and Conditions here.
Continue to check this page for updates as they become available from Falmouth Road Race organizers.
For all questions, please contact Gillian O’Brien at email@example.com