The Joe Andruzzi Foundation (JAF) is excited to be a part of the ASICS Falmouth Road Race Numbers for Nonprofits Program for the 49th running of the 7-mile race taking place At-Home (virtual component) August 7 – 14, 2021, and in-person in Falmouth, Massachusetts, on Sunday, August 15, 2021.
Team JAF is currently recruiting charity athletes of all abilities to participate as a member of Team JAF for either the At-Home Edition (runners or walkers) or the in-person Falmouth Road Race (runners only).
Before filling out our application, please review our Terms and Conditions HERE
By applying to Team JAF you commit to the following:
- $1,000 fundraising minimum*
Own Entry (registered/accepted through Falmouth Road Race site):
- $500 fundraising minimum
All Team JAF athletes – walkers and runners – will receive:
- Paid Falmouth Road Race Registration Fee (charity entry only)
- Guaranteed entry to the in-person Falmouth Road Race in Falmouth, MA – Sunday, August 15 (charity entry only)
- Personalized fundraising page, along with fundraising support and guidance
- Opportunity to win fundraising incentives
- Access to private Team JAF Facebook page, team calls/video chats
- Training guidance/plan
- Team JAF race day shirt
- Weekly correspondence from the Foundation – including inspirational communication about our mission and the patients/families we serve
… and, of course, the most amazing JAF cheerleaders leading up to and on your race day!
*Historically, Team JAF’s fundraising minimum for the in-person Falmouth Road Race has been $1,250. As we return to the normal race format, we are highly encouraging athletes who are participating in the in-person event to raise the traditional minimum of $1,250.
For all questions, please contact Gillian O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org